Friday, 7 October 2016

Amazing Facts About Eagle

  Hallo! Today I want to tell you about amazing facts about eagle. Eagle have more than 60 different species of eagle. Eagles are different from many birds of prey mainly by their larger size, more powerful bulid , and behavier head and beak. Most eagles are larger than any other raptors apart from vultures. Next, eagles have unusual eyes. They are very large proportion to their heads and have extremely large pupils. Eagle's eyes have milion light sensitive cells per square mm of retina, five times more than human's 200,000. While humans see just three basic colours, eagles see five. Then, Many eagle species lay two eggs, but the older, larger chick frequently kills its younger sibling once it has hatched. Adults do not intervene.

Okay. I think thats all facts about eagle that I want to share with you. Tq!


No comments:

Post a Comment